When you think of doing a remodel to your home what room comes to mind first? For me, it’s the kitchen. I know, its the most common remodeling job ever… but I picked the kitchen because it is the room that I use the most in my house. When I throw a party or have a family gathering most of the time all of the guests congregate in the kitchen. I know I want to feel relaxed and I defiantly want my family and friends to feel the same way when they walk into my kitchen, but I also want the look of elegance.
My 5 reasons for picking granite for my kitchen are as follows:
- Granite will provide you beauty and elegance that will last a lifetime… seriously it has a lifetime warranty!
- Granite is made entirely of natural materials and it is environmentally safe.
- I can set hot pots directly on it! It is so durable.
- Granite is very easy to clean. I use a natural cleaner but you could also use a few drops of dishwashing detergent or just soap and water.
- Granite is one of the most popular countertop because it is affordable and the process is very easy when it comes time to pick out the stone you want to use. Gianino Marble & Granite has a showroom full of samples and we offer free estimates. We go and pick up the material and fabricate it locally. No extra charge… it actually cuts down on the cost!